My Zimbio
Top Stories Szigg.net - Web Directory

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Jackson and Rowe 'are not biological parents of any of his children' - Nation

Jackson and Rowe 'are not biological parents of any of his children' - Nation
THE mystery surrounding Michael Jackson’s children took a further twist yesterday, with reports that Debbie Rowe is not the natural mother of the oldest two. It has long been claimed that Jackson was not the biological father of Prince Michael, now

Grace was under pressure: Mallika - Times of India
In the aftermath of Michael Jackson’s death, I found myself in a surreal situation that gave me a glimpse into the dark side of bloodsuckers, media and celebrity. In those few hours, I saw a side of humanity that saddens me – where people try to

No comments:

 
Changing LINKS