My Zimbio
Top Stories Szigg.net - Web Directory

Monday, March 1, 2010

NEWS - RWD

NEWS - RWD
Legendary rapper Ice Cube has announced via his blog that he’ll be releasing his ninth solo album… The rapper who first made his name with the controversial gangsta rap crew NWA has told fans that he’ll be releasing a ninth studio album. Cube

Chills without spills: Easy to fill ice cube tray - CNet
When you don't have an icemaker built into your freezer, you have to make your own. It's not a particularly difficult process, but the odds of filling up a tray in your sink, getting it across the kitchen, and then placing in the freezer without

Ice Cube Readies Ninth Album, "I Am The West" - HipHopDX.com
" I AM THE WEST is the name of my new record. After completing about 65% of my music, this is the perfect title," wrote the Compton native. Cube indicated he'd be returning to his roots for the album, as well as giving an approximate release date

No comments:

 
Changing LINKS