My Zimbio
Top Stories Szigg.net - Web Directory

Saturday, December 19, 2009

50 Cent



Lil Wayne feat. Static Major - LollipopLil Wayne feat. Static Major - Lollipop

Lollipop is taken from Cash Money-signed, New Orleans-born Hip-Hop star Lil Wayne’s 2008 album Tha Carter III and features Sean “Static Major” Garrett who sadly died shortly after the video was shot giving it an added sense of poignancy. The video features cameos Birdman, Brisco, Mack 10, and Glasses Malone alongside Lil Wayne, Static and a host of sexy women.


The Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa (Amended Version)The Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa (Amended Version)

The Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa (Amended Version) from the album Big Poppa [Video]


T.I. - Big Things Poppin' [Do It] (Video) [Main Version]T.I. - Big Things Poppin' [Do It] (Video) [Main Version]

T.I. - Big Things Poppin' [Do It] (Video) [Main Version] from the album Big Things Poppin' [Do It]



No comments:

 
Changing LINKS