My Zimbio
Top Stories Szigg.net - Web Directory

Monday, June 22, 2009

Tanya aka T6 Releases New Single Off the Devil in A Blue Dress Mixtape - Newswiretoday.com

Tanya aka T6 Releases New Single Off the Devil in A Blue Dress Mixtape - Newswiretoday.com
NewswireToday - /newswire/ - Bronx, NY, United States, 06/18/2009 - Vacant Lot/Lotmusik’s newest Pop/R&B sensation Tanya a.k.a. “T6”' sets to drop “Devil In A Blue Dress”, The Mixtape . Before she could utilize her talents for her own solo

Hip-Hop Rumors: Dame Dash Book! Lil Wayne's Real Gal! Did Somebody Get - allhiphop.com
Did I miss something with the Young Jeezy and Gucci Mane beef? If I do recall, somebody was straight up killed as that whole thing bubbled into street warfare. I hope the guys have better sense this time as they embark on this new wave of beef. I a

Producer Dame Grease Introduces 'The Auto-Tunes' - Newswiretoday.com
NewswireToday - /newswire/ - New York City, NY, United States, 06/17/2009 - Vacant Lot/Lot Musik Records Multi-Platinum Producer Dame Grease introduces the highly anticipated new virtual Hip-Hop group "The Auto-Tunes" . Multi-platinum producer

Drake Says 'Best I Ever Had' Director Kanye West 'Oozes' Creativity - MTV
Drake recently spoke to MTV News about filming a video for his breakout track, "Best I Ever Had," and the Canadian MC was set on having a strong visual that matched his female fans' passion for the song. "I want women to feel special when they watch

No comments:

 
Changing LINKS