My Zimbio
Top Stories Szigg.net - Web Directory

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Drake Argues Lil Wayne's Legacy Is Already Cemented, "I Don't Think - SOHH

Drake Argues Lil Wayne's Legacy Is Already Cemented, "I Don't Think - SOHH
From Drizzy's perspective, Wayne's absence will force his team of artists to work harder. "I think you'll miss everything about Wayne," Drake suggested in an interview. "I don't think there will be anybody like Lil Wayne ever again in hip-hop. He

Drake, Birdman Talk About Lil Wayne's Upcoming Jail Time - MTV
On Sunday night in Miami, Drake, Birdman, Nicki Minaj, Gudda Gudda, Mack Maine, Short Dawg, Jae Millz and several other members of the Cash Money/ Young Money family joined Wayne at club Dolce for a farewell party. Another MC who Wayne started his

Lil Wayne On Reporting To Jail, "I Just Say I'm Looking Forward To It" - SOHH
We tired of hearing this n*gga Millz say 'Free Lil Wayne, he only got eight months, I know n*ggas that got f*cking 20 years, what's eight months?' It ain't nothing to a n*gga who used to making money." ( This Is 50 ) Nicki Minaj also discussed her

No comments:

 
Changing LINKS