My Zimbio
Top Stories Szigg.net - Web Directory

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fights break out at Australian Akon, T-Pain concert - LiveDaily

Fights break out at Australian Akon, T-Pain concert - LiveDaily
According to local media reports, more than 50 people stormed the entrance to the concert at HiSense Arena, assaulting security guards and instigating fights inside the venue. Two security guards were "brutally bashed, leaving one with facial

BRAWL ERUPTS DURING AKON/T-PAIN GIG IN AUSTRALIA: Eighteen people - EURweb
"I don't know if y'all know how hard it took me to get here," Akon said from the shoulders of a security guard. "It took me almost two years for Australia to let me back in the country and I'm not going to let them f**k up our concert tonight." Akon

Hear This - Jackson Clarion-Ledger
When: 9 p.m. today. Where: Hal & Mal's, Jackson. Cost: $5. Who are they?: Under their influences section on their Myspace page, Harlem declares, "The only band we like is Nirvana. The only album we like is Nevermind. The only song we like is Smells

No comments:

 
Changing LINKS