My Zimbio
Top Stories Szigg.net - Web Directory

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Soulja Boy: ‘I Done Ended A Lot Of N****s’ Careers’ - Baller Status

Soulja Boy: ‘I Done Ended A Lot Of N****s’ Careers’ - Baller Status
It's no secret Soulja Boy Tell'em has endured his fair share hate ever since he hit broke into the mainstream with his hit single "Crank That." Today, however, the 18-year-old rapper is laughing all the way to the bank, especially after proving he

Soulja Boy Tell'em Working On Third Album, The DeAndre Way - MTV
Soulja Boy Tell'em is paying homage to himself on his third album. He told HipHopStan.com that he's back in the lab, putting together The DeAndre Way. "You think I killed them with '[Turn My] Swag On'?" he asked in a video post on the site. He said

No comments:

 
Changing LINKS