My Zimbio
Top Stories Szigg.net - Web Directory

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Aftermath Entertainment



NOTORIOUS DOES PRETTY WELL OVER THE WEEKEND.Notorious, The Biggie Smalls biopic entered at #4 on the box office charts. The film earned $21.5 million.. GET THE FULL REPORT AT RAPINDUSTRY.COM




B-REAL HOPS ON BOARD WITH DUCK DOWN"Buckshot and I have been strategic with our label partnerships mixing the right blend of emerging artists with proven veterans. When you add the upcoming Random Axe Project (Sean Price, Guilty Simpson and Black Milk collaboration set for a 2009 release) we're excited about our ability to continue contributing quality Hip Hop albums to the game. ".. GET THE FULL REPORT AT RAPINDUSTRY.COM




BIG BOI [ OUTKAST] - INTERVIEW"I mean, I record because I love music. I love hearing new stuff, fresh brand new sounds, and, I mean, the love is still there. And, as far as the longevity, you know, we started out, like, you know, people don't understand, we started out (when) we were fifteen, sixteen years old." .. GRAB THE FULL INTERVIEW AT RAPINDUSTRY.COM





No comments:

 
Changing LINKS