My Zimbio
Top Stories Szigg.net - Web Directory

Thursday, March 19, 2009

K.I.G: Kings of the Dance - RWD

K.I.G: Kings of the Dance - RWD
Hitty: We’ve been putting in a lot of work in for ages, for at least five years now, as part of K.I.G. Family. We’ve gone through so many avenues, from raving at events to pirate and youth clubs. We’ve done rap, grime, R&B, we’ve been down so

The Secretive World Of Product Placement: Branding Strategies of the - PR Inside
Russell Simmons, co-founder of Def Jam, is the unofficial Dean of hip-hop. But in a conversation publicized about three years back, his attitude about product placement makes me seriously wonder about this music form and what it stands for. Or, maybe

Kelly Clarkson Tops Billboard 200 - Billboard
Keith Caulfield, L.A. Kelly Clarkson nets her second No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 as her fourth effort, "All I Ever Wanted" (19/RCA), climbs in to the penthouse with 255,000. Her first chart-topper came with her debut set, "Thankful," which began

No comments:

 
Changing LINKS