My Zimbio
Top Stories Szigg.net - Web Directory

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Trina's Kids Handmade African American dolls

Trina's Kids Handmade African American dolls
I enjoy the many smiles that appear on people's faces when they see my dolls. I enjoy the creative process. I get a sense of satisfaction from creating

Trina

Trina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Katrina Laverne Taylor, better known by her stage name Trina, is an American rapper from Miami.

Trina Cannon - Fine Art Prints and Paintings
Welcome. I hope you find something here to enjoy. Everything you see on this site was made by hand or on a hand press in small editions, although some mixed-media works have

Trina Hamlin
Trina Hamlin combines gentle understanding with raw emotion in a way that is, quite simply, captivating from the first note. With a rich, powerful voice, Hamlin reveals a rare

No comments:

 
Changing LINKS