My Zimbio
Top Stories Szigg.net - Web Directory

Sunday, December 14, 2008

T.I. PROPOSES RELEASE TERMS

T.I. PROPOSES RELEASE TERMS
Lawyers for T.I. have asked that the rap star be released on a $2.2 million bond backed by his record label, record executives and the equity in both of his homes.

Free Music: T.I. Vs T.I.P. by T.I. - Rhapsody Online
Listen to T.I. Vs T.I.P. by T.I. for free on Rhapsody Online along with full-length songs, albums, playlists, music videos, lyrics, and photos.

T i V i N i A - P o H a H a U's Profile - Windows Live
TONGAN TA'AHINE [+]--LoVe 2 LauGh -n- SmiLe [+]--SmaRt [+]--DrEsSeZ pHrEsh2dEaTh [+]--TrAvEL a LoT ["]--WaT iT iS HoE ["]--DON'T LET IT GET 2 YOU DON'T WANNA SEE U GIVE UP

Doctor, Why Can't I Loose Weight and by the Way Why Do I Feel Sick?
Doctor, Why Can't I Loose Weight and by the Way Why Do I Feel Sick?

No comments:

 
Changing LINKS